Saturday, June 12, 2010

Home (Again)

I didn't feel like going out or spending money today, so it was back to the pantry to find scary food. I considered the chex mix, but I think that's less scary and more plain disgusting. I looked at the cereal, but I did that yesterday. Finally, I settled on the mystery cookies. They're my father's. How do I know? My father is one of those people who takes the package of cookies, opens it, and puts single servings in little ziploc bags. Intelligent for portion control, irritating for the people who have to live with said OCD. I have OCD too, though, so I can't complain too much. Hmmm, maybe it's hereditary... Wait, what was I talking about? Right! Mystery cookies! They say Lotus on them (I think) and I ate one. It had a great texture, tasted like cinnamon and vanilla. Not a bad cookie, really. It did have a slightly unpleasant aftertaste though. All in all, not disgusting, but not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment