Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fail day

Today, I did not eat anything scary. I planned to and tried to find something, but it was a failed operation. My father's cereal was an option, but by the time I remembered (again) that I hadn't met today's challenge, I had overeaten at dinner and I am also trying to lose some weight, so no go. My dinner was delicious though. Three cheese chicken Voila and No Pudge brownies. (By the way, if you're a chocoholic like me and trying to lose weight too, try these brownies. They're fat free and AMAZING.) I had plain white rice and a cheese stick for lunch, coffee for breakfast. Please, no comments from health gurus about the unhealthiness of my day's menu. I know. I care very little. I am, however, disappointed in my failure. I shall strive to do better, reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment