Thursday, June 17, 2010

Barbeque

I'm not a big fan of barbeque. It tends to be on the "too spicy for me" side. Now that we're eating at home more, I am running out of options of food that scares me that I haven't tried. We have some disgusting food in the house, but that's mostly all stuff I've tried at some point or another. Dad picked up some kind of barbeque pulled pork and had that for dinner, so I tried some of his sandwich. It was pretty good, too. I didn't want it for my dinner, though. I'm hoping that I'll be okay with barbeque this weekend too. My sister works at a barbeque place and is bringing food from work for our Father's Day dinner. I want to try it, you know, be supportive of her job, but I'm kind of nervous about it. Hopefully it'll be as good or better than the barbeque today!

No comments:

Post a Comment