Monday, May 31, 2010

It's time to begin again

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

I plan to celebrate today by revealing the June challenge to you. Yeah, I know it doesn't have much to do with our soldiers, but that's what I'm doing.

The June challenge is to try one scary thing everyday. My idea of scary food and your idea of scary food are probably pretty different, so don't be surprised if you see me trying cinnamon raisin bagels or something like that. I am one of the pickiest eaters I know. Amazingly, I am not THE pickiest eater I know, but that's not important. My menus usually consist of foods 5-year-olds would find appealing. For example, ice cream sandwiches, Jello, macaroni and cheese, pizza, spaghetti, etc. So the rule is that I have to try one thing everyday that I would not eat if I were not doing this challenge.

I'm hoping that I actually find some foods I like that are not what I would usually eat. My sister and brother-in-law have invited me for sushi this month, so this challenge will also provide me with the opportunity to spend more time with my family. Perhaps it will even give my family a break from always going to restaurants I want to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment