Friday, May 14, 2010

So far away...

In case you have missed my posts over the past few days, I apologize for my absence. I went out of town on Saturday to visit a friend in another state and, while I took my computer with me, I was a bit busy so I didn't use it much.

As you may logically have guessed, I did not hold my silence while I was gone. If I'm going to drive forever to go see my long lost friend, I'm going to talk to her. Makes sense, right? But, now that I am home and desperately trying to reestablish order in my life, I intend to pick up where I left off. The only complication is that my father just had eye surgery and my not have any patience with my attempts at silent communication. We'll see how it goes.

I missed you and my challenge this week, but I had a super time away, so I'm not sorry. Mea culpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment