Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Consistency

I'm two days into my first challenge and failing miserably. I've worked both days and been silent before and after work, but I really wish I was able to be consistent all day. I'm missing out on the full experience by allowing myself to talk so much. I'm not working again for a while, so I have plenty of time to work on that.

One of my other problems has been the "legal exceptions" part. I got a speeding ticket this past week and making all the arrangements to fulfill the requirements of my ticket has been annoying and verbal. It's amazing to me that there are government agencies that have barely functioning websites.

In short, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my very first complete silent day. Thus far, I think the only real result is annoying the crap out of my father. Sorry, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment